A Workshop for Girls 11-14 Years
- Learn simple techniques to connect with your body, especially during your menstrual cycle
- Explore universal themes from myths to understand your power to create
- Use positive messages to create the person you want to be and to create change in the world
At Go with the Flow our vision is a world in which every girl goes with her flow to connect with her body and with her person so that she can become an empowered woman who has powerful, positive, healthy impacts on our world.
Saturday, June 9, 2012 | $30/Girl
Moms welcome to quietly observe for free.
Facilitated by Brenda Piquette – Communications Consultant, Writer and Self Healing Facilitator
Limited spaces. A few bursaries available for girls who would not otherwise be able to attend, generously sponsored by Sussex Automotive in Parksville.
To reserve your spot and for more information, email continualthreshold_at_shaw.ca
A bit more information…
- Go with the Flow offers information and techniques to empower girls to connect with their body, especially during their menstrual cycle.
- Go with the Flow helps girls to embrace their special power as women to create—to create the person they want to be and to create change in the world.
- Go with the Flow provides a safe and comfortable environment for girls to share their experiences.
Go with the Flow does not:
- Provide physiological information about the reproductive system or the menstrual cycle.
- Provide information about or samples of menstrual products.
Our focus is strictly on encouraging girls to celebrate their menstrual cycle and to embrace their power as women.
During this workshop, you can expect to learn:
- A technique to help your body relax and to let go of the stuff that doesn’t feel good.
- A technique to send positive messages to your body.
- How, traditionally, women and goddesses were viewed as the creators of humanity and of the universe.
- That your person emerges from your axis mundi—the central point of your world and your body. Your reproductive system, in the middle of your body, is the source of your own creation.
- A technique to confirm your ability to create the person you want to be.
- That the spilling of blood creates change; when you menstruate, you are spilling your blood—a part of you, of your creation—out into the world.
- A technique to create change by sending positive messages out to the world during your period.