Over the past few years, I’ve been trying different techniques from my self healing approach to fight colds and flus and I think I’ve finally figured it out. These techniques do not necessarily get rid of a cold or flu altogether but they can greatly reduce the severity of the symptoms and the length of the illness.
My husband caught his first flu of flu season and, being the generous soul that he is, promptly shared it with me. As soon as that sore throat hit me, I started right away with my visualizations. I’ve had success in past years with minimizing the impact of a cold/flu and I wanted to refine my approach even more to see if I could eliminate the bug altogether.
I realized that the key was to reduce or eliminate all stress and blockages, so the night everything started and the sore throat hit, I repeated each of the following many times:
- Balanced each major chakra with focus on heart and throat
- Balanced each of the light frequencies all around my being
- Infused each major chakra with unconditional love with focus on heart and throat
- Line of Calm through each major chakra with focus on heart and throat
- Repeatedly Opened My Heart to keep heart open, especially when negative thoughts or stress crept in
- Allowed everything that wasn’t serving my highest good to fall into the earth
- Ran golden energy up and down through my being until the energy felt fluid and flowing cleanly
This might sound like a lot of work but each visualization only took a few seconds with the exception of running the energy and balancing the light frequencies which required one to two minutes each, respectively. I did most of the techniques while lying in bed at night. It was all quite manageable considering the alternative…
Since then, I have been doing the techniques above just once a day, usually in the morning or evening when I am lying in bed. In addition, I repeat the Open Your Heart technique during the day if I feel any stress or negativity to keep the stress from impacting my immune system. I also do the Line of Calm in my throat if it feels tight and I open that chakra.
Has it worked??
The cold/flu is still there but it is more of a slightly annoying, underlying condition instead of a full blown illness. It really is not affecting my activities or sleep.
After four days, the cold/flu seems to be racing through my system much more quickly than my poor husband who, two weeks later, is still feeling the effects.
However, time will tell and I will continue to do my visualizations and to monitor the illness. I’ll post an update here in a week or so.