Feeling stressed? anxious? frustrated? angry? sad? Every day we experience a variety of feelings, including many that are negative, that make us feel uncomfortable, and that increase our stress. Wouldn’t it be great to have quick, easy techniques that induce calm that you could use during the day when you need them?
Calm Your Body & Your Being: Reduce Stress & Anxiety in Your Day-to-Day Life
Saturday, May 25 | 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
At the beautiful, cozy Solace Wellness Centre, 719 Fitzwilliam Street in Nanaimo’s Old City Quarter
What you’ll learn during this 3-hour workshop:
- Four practical, easy visualizations anyone can use
- Connect and balance your entire being;
- Calm your being in less than a minute;
- Calm and balance your being in a minute; and,
- Bring a deeper calm to your entire being in about two minutes.
- Easy tools for positive change that you can integrate into your day-to-day life to help you build a strong relationship with your body.
You’ll also receive an illustrated, comprehensive handout that contains:
- Step-by-step instructions for each technique
- Changes to notice in your body during the techniques
- How the Axis Mundi connects us to our self and to the world
- An overview of the Continual Threshold 4-Step Process for Personal Change
Only $35/person. Pre-registration required.
To register and for more information, contact: Brenda Piquette, Self Healing Facilitator, email@example.com | 250 754 8142
More information can also be found at ContinualThreshold.com – click on Workshops