Learn practical, convenient visualizations:
- that bring calm to your entire being
- that are designed for everyday life
- that can be done anytime, anywhere
What you’ll learn during this 3-hour workshop:
- Four practical techniques
- Connect and balance your entire being;
- Calm your being in less than a minute;
- Calm and balance your being in a minute; and,
- Bring a deeper calm to your entire being in about two minutes.
- Easy tools for positive change that you can integrate into your day-to-day life to help you build a strong relationship with your body.
You’ll also receive an illustrated, comprehensive handout that contains:
- Step-by-step instructions for each technique
- Changes to notice in your body during the techniques
- How the Axis Mundi connects us to our self and to the world
- An overview of the Continual Threshold 4-Step Process for Personal Change
Only $35/person. Pre-registration required.
Saturday, May 25 • 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. At the beautiful, cozy Solace Wellness Centre, 719 Fitzwilliam Street in Nanaimo’s Old City Quarter.
To register & for more information, contact:
Brenda Piquette | Self Healing Facilitator | email@example.com | 250 754 8142
More information can also be found at ContinualThreshold.com – click on Workshops.