In her dissertation entitled “Spontaneous Remission of Cancer: Theories from Healers, Physicians, and Cancer Survivors” (Fall 2010, University of California, Berkeley) Kelly Ann Turner discovered six treatments that emerged frequently among both survivors of cancer who had experienced spontaneous remission (SR) and participants who were Healers/Physicians:
- Deepening one’s spirituality;
- Trusting in intuition regarding health decisions;
- Releasing negative and/or repressed emotions;
- Feeling love/joy/happiness;
- Changing one’s diet; and,
- Taking herbal/vitamin supplements.
In addition, three underlying theories about health emerged:
- In order to remit cancer, one must change the underlying conditions that allow it to thrive;
- Illness=Blockage/Slowness; Health=No Blockage/Movement; and,
- A body-mind-spirit interaction exists.
To read the entire dissertation, go to: http://www.shuniyahealing.com/offer/documents/KATFinalDissertation.pdf
For more information about Kelly Ann Turner (LinkedIn): http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kelly-a-turner-phd/19/76a/634
Explore Energy. No Boundaries. No Fear.
Touchy Subjects is owned and operated by Brenda Piquette. All information on the Touchy Subjects blog is copyright Brenda Piquette 2010 / 2011. Note: This information is provided for entertainment purposes only and should be verified for accuracy.